About the Products
All our Boost Boxes have been carefully put together with natural and therapeutic products aimed at alleviating some of the symptoms that can occur as a side effect of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery. Many of the products chosen are based on our own experience of treatment along with that of the health professionals we consulted and family and friends who kindly shared their knowledge and insight. The starting point has always been to source exceptional products, free from sulphates, parabens and preservatives, that are not only beautifully made, but that won’t add more toxicity to an already overloaded body. We are proud to work with all our suppliers, some of whom are small independent makers who share our commitment and passion for beautifully made, natural, and organic products, using sustainable materials that are also kind to our environment.
- Body butters, lotions, calendula creams and multi-purpose healing balms are highly effective at combating dry, irritated and sensitive skin as well as, scars, burns, stings, post radiation and post-surgery skin.
- Super soft bamboo flannels are naturally antibacterial and antifungal, whilst charcoal soaps are renowned for their highly absorbent properties, effectively helping to draw out toxins and impurities.
- Super soft-headed toothbrushes and natural toothpaste, free from SLS, artificial flavours, sweeteners, colourants and parabens are ideal for sore, irritated mouth and gums.
- Hand-held massagers stimulate blood flow, help to improve circulation and are ideal for those times when you need to ease muscle fatigue and unwind.
- Aromatherapy roller balls can help bring a sense of calm and aid relaxation through their easy application.
- Nail varnishes are free from DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, resin, and camphor and can help mask dry, brittle, discoloured nails and cheer you up with their bright pop of colour.
- Bath oils can aid relaxation, ease muscle aches as well help keep skin soft and moisturised.
- Natural sea sponges provide extra gentle and frothy luxury to your bathing ritual.
- Cosy socks, eye masks, wrist warmers, hats, blankets, scarfs and wraps are not only practical, luxurious and comforting, they can help regulate any temperature changes that you may experience.
- Notebooks, colouring books, pencils and puzzles help keep boredom at bay and your mind active.
- Herbal teas are packed with vitamins and antioxidants and can help ease stomach upsets, neutralise taste changes that may occur, help flush out toxins and ease anxiety. Sipped throughout the day they will help keep you hydrated.
- Honey is rich in flavonoids and antioxidants and is known for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties.
- Chocolate is made from raw, vegan organic ingredients with no refined sugar, dairy, soy or gluten and is full of antioxidants.
Making Sure Our Products Are Right For You
The information we provide about the products on our site is provided for your general information only. We always recommend that you check with a health professional if you are at all unsure about using any of our products.
If you have any allergies, please be sure to read the labels carefully. We also recommend that you store any beauty products in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and keep an eye on any sell-by dates as natural products tend to have a shorter shelf life than products made with synthetic ingredients.